|Name of the Company
||Shahjalal Islami Bank Securities Limited
|Corporate Head Office
||Jiban Bima Bhaban, (4th floor)
10, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000
||88-02-7163253, 7173008, 7111384, 7118425
||Alhaj Mohiuddin Ahmed
|Chief Executive Officer
||Md. Anwar Hossain
||M/S K.M Hasan & Co.
Home Town Apartment (8th & 9th Floor)
87, New Eskaton Road , Dhaka-1000.
Phone: 88-02-9351457, 9351564
|No. of Branches
|No. of Employees
||Tk. 5000 million
|Paid up Capital
||Tk. 2140 million
|Face Value per Share
To be the unique modern Islami Bank Securities in Bangladesh and to make significant contribution to the national economy and enhance customers' trust & wealth, quality investment, employees' value and rapid growth in shareholders' equity.
- To provide quality services to customers.
- To set high standards of integrity.
- To make quality investment.
- To ensure sustainable growth in business.
- To ensure maximization of shareholder's wealth.
- To extend our customers innovative services acquiring state-of-the-art technology blended with Islamic principles.
- To strive for customers best satisfaction & earn their confidence.
- To manage & operate the Securities in the most effective manner.
- To identify customers needs & monitor their perception towards meeting those requirements.
- To review & updates policies, procedures & practices to enhance the ability to extend better services to the customers.
- To train & develop all employees & provide them adequate resources so that the customers needs are reasonably addressed.
- To promote organizational efficiency by communicating company plans, polices & procedures openly to the employees in a timely fashion.
- To cultivate a congenial working environment.